Export your contacts so that you can import them directly into another tool like your marketing solution.
We've made it easier to export contacts from your account for use in other systems you may be using - such as a marketing system.
You can export your entire contact list or select small groups to export from any contact table.
*You may need to request access from your administrator to complete this task*
What fields are exported?
- First & Last Name
- Company Name
- NMLS ID
- Zip Code
- All Phone Numbers
- All Email Addresses
- Created Date
- Last Updated Date
- Requisition ID's
- Requisition Name
- Contact Stage
Exporting all contacts
1) Click the Settings icon on the menu.
2) Click "Marketing Export"
Exporting Groups of Contacts
You can also export single contacts or groups of contacts at a time. This is an easy way to pull newly added contacts, contacts that share a common characteristic like City or State.
1) Click the Contacts icon in the menu panel to access your list of contacts that you have access to.
2) Click the checkbox in the upper left corner of the contacts table. Clicking this box will allow you to select additional contacts from your list.
3) Use the checkbox to select the contacts
4) Click "Export" in the top right-hand corner
Boom! We will generate a .csv file and download it right in your browser. If you have selected a large amount of contacts (1,000+) that will take us a bit more time and you'll receive an email with the download file in a few moments.
Filtering Contacts to Export
Utilizing filters on a contact list to filter down contacts further within a Requisition will be extremely beneficial for specialized exporting. In this example let's filter out banks and credit unions.
1) Open the specific Requisition that you would like to work within
2) Click the filter button on the left of the contact list ("+")
3) Select "company"
4) Select "IS NOT" and type in the word Bank
In the contact list, there is also the option to stack filters together. Because of this, there is the opportunity to apply specific filters that match your team's criteria.
Once the filters are selected on the contact list navigate to "export" at the bottom of the page. This will then export the contact list.