With the Model Match Chrome Extension you are able to source contacts directly from LinkedIn.
What you'll need
1. Chrome Web Browser (Install here)
2. A Model Match account (Any tier)
3. The Model Match Sourcing Extension installed (Install here)
How do I source contacts?
1. Once you've successfully logged into your account, you're ready to start sourcing contacts. Let's head over to LinkedIn and open a profile.
2. You'll notice you now have a "Add to Pipeline" button on profile pages. To add this person to a pipeline, let's click "Add to Pipeline". The Model Match Sourcing extension will automatically open on the right side of your page and begin to populate contact information.
3. Before we can add this person to a pipeline, we will want to select a Requisition from the dropdown.
You can begin to type the name of the Requisition (pipeline) in this field to locate Requisitions that are not shown by default in the dropdown list.
4. We can also make any adjustments to the contact information by clicking in the appropriate field and updating the information. Once we are ready to add this person to a pipeline, let's click "Add to Pipeline" which is now available at the bottom.